Accelerates digital strategy with proven cloud-based, predictive health maintenance technology, tools and processes; delivers actionable insights to help customers forecast and improve asset reliability with greater certainty.
DPSI, an industry-leading CMMS software vendor based in Greensboro, NC, has formed a new partnership with Infralogix, a provider of reliability maintenance services based in Williamsburg, Virginia. The partnership between the two companies provides customers with a complete maintenance management solution.
The Industrial Internet Consortium® (IIC™), the world’s leading organization transforming business and society by accelerating the adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), today announced it is leading the vision for industrial artificial intelligence (AI) with new bodies of work and will be sharing insights at IoT Solutions World Congress (IOTSWC).
Presentation explores an aspect of Reliabilityweb.com's show’s theme of ‘An Ecosystem for Asset Management’ for asset management professionals
Motors@Work now offers an out-of-the-box integration with Fluke ConnectTM Condition Monitoring tools making it easier than ever to generate insights that drive maintenance actions on your motors and motor-driven systems.
- Agreement to Acquire a Leading Provider of Facilities & Asset Management Software
- Large Global Installed Base with Significant Recurring Revenue of ~70% in 2017
- Further Advances Fortive’s Digital Strategy of Connected Devices & IOT, Software Enabled Workflow and Data Analytics
- Strong Financial Profile Expected to be Accretive to Free Cash Flow and Earnings in 2019
- Long Runway for Future M&A within the estimated $7 Billion Total Addressable Facilities & Asset Management Software Market
Army’s Logistics Support Activity signs on with IBM for Watson IoT, predictive analytics and cognitive computing for better visibility into equipment readiness