“As the requirements of larger Latin American mature enterprises grow and the needs of the mid-market here evolve, these companies are making investments in technology to operate more efficiently, enhance customer service and be more competitive in a global market,” said Robert Faricy, senior vice president, Latin America, Infor. “Infor’s ability to deliver technology that enables this competitive edge with faster implementations, lower operating costs and less disruption to operations is a key factor behind our record growth in Latin America.”
Infor helps fast-growing Latin America-based companies improve their core business software in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and through complementary applications such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Financial Management, Performance Management (PM), and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Several customers who have selected or implemented Infor’s solutions in Latin America include:
- CASAS BAHIA, a large, non-food retailer with more than 500 stores in Brazil, uses Infor ERP LN and Infor SCM Warehouse Management to enhance its operations
- BRADESCO, a leading financial entity in Brazil, uses Infor CRM to manage marketing and sales operations for better customer relationships
- HSBC Mexico, one of Latin America’s largest financial services companies, uses Infor CRM
- EXOLOGISTICA, a logistics services provider in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, uses Infor SCM Warehouse Management
- VTR , a telecommunications company in Chile, uses Infor EAM to enhance maintenance an operation processes
- BCP (Banco Crédito Perú), the main Bank in Peru, has selected Infor CRM as its main platform to manage customer relations
Infor has four direct offices in Latin America - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico - with more than 200 direct employees. In addition, Infor has a strong and growing network of channel partners throughout the region that has also realized significant growth (60 percent in the South Cone and 30 percent in Brazil). Channel partners comprise approximately 24 percent of Infor’s worldwide license sales.
“Infor´s network of channel partners extend the company’s reach by offering a complete range of solutions, localized for Brazilian companies, with local resources and expertise,” states Celso Pereira Tomé Rosa, vice president, Brazil, Infor. “We continue to make significant investments to grow our channel presence and enable our network of channel partners to provide superior customer service and support to our respective customers throughout Latin America.”
Infor acquires and develops functionally rich software backed by thousands of domain experts and then makes it better through continuous innovation, faster implementations, global enablement, and flexible buying options. In a few short years, Infor has become one of the largest providers of business software in the world. For additional information, visit www.infor.com