Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
What you'll do:
- Member of the corporate Maintenance Excellence team: Assists in developing and implementing strategies to identify, prioritize, and implement proactive maintenance and asset reliability improvement processes and projects
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and good housekeeping guidelines. Must follow safety guidelines, wear designated Personal Protective Equipment, and meet OSHA safety requirements and assure Food Safety measures are followed.
- Monitor and manage performance against defined metrics
- Train and develop partners in Maintenance Excellence Concepts and tactics
- Provide project management support for Engineering, EAM, and Maintenance Excellence
- Assist in development of the Maintenance and Reliability teams
- Utilizes leadership and expertise in the principles of Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance to create an environment of continuous, aggressive defect elimination program that drives asset reliability improvement
- Provide direction and technical support for the plant Maintenance Department
- Work with engineering and OEMs to develop equipment and installation standards
- Oversee and lead the Reliability Coordinator daily activities
- Oversee and lead the Reliability Coordinator development and training
- Work with Project Management to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Assist in developing design / installation specifications and commissioning plans. Assist in developing criteria for and evaluating equipment and technical MRO suppliers and maintenance service providers. Develop acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
- Participate in the pre-startup safety review of new installations
- Participate in factory and site acceptance testing to confirm adherence to functional specifications Implement and maintain Reliability Key Performance Indicators.
Other Non-essential responsibilities include:
- Assist in machinery installation and maintenance related projects.
- Assist in audits and audit preparation.
- Assist other partners in departments outside their primary department assignment. Perform other duties as assigned
- Food Safety Functions: Together with other members of the leadership team, ensures compliance with Food Safety and Food Quality Plans in addition to customer requirements. Interprets and communicates customer requirements to plant production and/or support department teams. Establishes and Audits PCPs, CCPs and Standard Operating Procedures to define and monitor processes to ensure customer requirements are met. Reviews incidents during which the procedure are not met, and determines appropriate corrective action for partners failing to follow standard procedures.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production, maintenance, engineering, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical) or other related technical discipline required
- Certified in predictive / preventive maintenance (military experience qualifies)
- CMRP, CPMM, CRE, CIMM, CRL certification preferred
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are required.
- Must be able to travel 50-75%
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Training and knowledge of predictive maintenance technologies (vibration analysis, infrared, ultrasonic, tribology, etc.)
- Training and knowledge of management of reliability centered proactive maintenance model
- Experience with RCA/RCFA/RCM practices preferred
- Experience using Reliability Centered Maintenance Techniques, Root Cause Analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis, and Predictive Maintenance technologies (e.g. vibration analysis, infrared, acoustic emissions, tribology, etc.) to create a proactive work environment that is focused on continuous improvement at best cost.
- The position will require that a partner be computer proficient in basic computer functions. Basic computer functions include the ability to use Outlook for email and calendar functions, MS Word to create, modify and edit documents such as memos, and MS Excel to create, modify and edit spreadsheets. An aptitude for learning new computer skills is essential with constant innovation in EAM and Oracle system changes migration toward increased usage of data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of GMP, SQF, OSHA, and environmental regulation preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills (Including the ability to present information to a formal group)
- Must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to organize and implement projects that improve the operational effectiveness of a processing facility
- Ability to solve complex technical problems using formal techniques to evaluate systems, equipment, and failures
- Ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical
Eligible partners will receive:
- Get not one, but TWO retirement benefits. When you join our employee-owned company, you’ll be part of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from day one. That means in addition to an 8% 401(k) match into the ESOP, Schreiber will contribute an extra amount – about 10% of your earnings – toward your retirement every year. That’s a company contribution of around 18% in retirement savings annually!
- Earn bonus pay. You’ll have an opportunity to earn incentive pay twice a year when we meet our company goals.
- Earn $ for focusing on your health. Get up to $1,200 for your health savings account each year, plus get reimbursed for fitness membership, equipment or classes.
- Pursue development that’s relevant to your role, career goals and the company. Plus, we offer tuition reimbursement if you want to further your education to grow in your role at Schreiber.
- Get access to medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits starting day one. This includes an onsite nurse and mental health counselor.
- Give back to the community through your volunteer hours. For every hour you volunteer, you can earn $10 for the nonprofit of your choice. Schreiber also matches your charitable contributions up to $250 every year.
- Experience caring like you’ve never experienced it before. We have a program that’s completely organized by and for other partners who need extra help. It’s called Partners Helping Partners. We have hundreds of examples of partners organizing fundraisers to help out others going through a hard time.
To apply: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
January 09, 2023
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO