ARC’s Annual World Industry Forum has emerged as the premier event for thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and the media to meet, network, and exchange ideas. “This year, more than ever, the ARC World Forum will serve as the meeting place for executives from across industry and infrastructure to interact with their peers,” said Andy Chatha, ARC’s president and founder.
Many well-respected companies from the global supplier community have already stepped up to support the 2011 forum, including AVEVA, ABB, Accenture, Iconics, ILS, Invensys Operations Management, IVARA, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Yokogawa. Industry association sponsors include CSIA, FDT Group, ISA, OASIS, ODVA, OMAC, OPC Foundation, PLCopen, PTO, SunSpec, U-SNAP Alliance, and WBF.
Topical programs planned for the 2011 forum include:
- Relentless Pursuit of Process Safety, Energy Optimization, and Operational Excellence (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-opx )
- Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection Solutions (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-abp )
- Sustainability and Production Management Solutions (http://www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-sus )
- Asset Performance Management 2.0: Optimizing Operations and Maintenance (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-apm )
- Project Management 2.0: Managing Risk, Interoperability, and Collaboration (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-ppm )
- Improve Performance by Integrating Design and Production (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-perf )
- Energy Management Solutions for Industrial and Commercial Facilities(www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-energy )
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions (http://www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-mobility )
- Beyond the Perfect Order Metric: Bringing Together Supply Chain, Category Management, and Mobile Technologies to Improve On-Shelf Availability (www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl-scm)
For more information, to register, or to view videos from last year’s ARC Orlando Forum, readers should visit www.arcweb.com/res/forumorl. The latest updates are also available via ARC’s World Industry Forum Twitter feeds. @ARC_Advisory @ARCOrlandoForum #ARCOrlando
Founded in 1986, ARC Advisory Group is the leading research and advisory firm for industry. Further information can be obtained from ARC, Three Allied Drive, Dedham, MA 02026, 781-471-1000, Fax 781-471-1100, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , Web www.arcweb.com.