Enables real-time wireless remote operation for safe and convenient measuring from difficult locations.
New Kensington, PA
Bacharach, Inc. a leading provider of gas and refrigerant leak detection, combustion and emissions analysis instrumentation, energy management, and data analytics announced today the release of the PCA® 400 portable combustion and emissions analyzer for commercial and industrial applications such as boilers, engines, generators.
ThePCA® 400provides efficiency measurements and combustion emissions data during the fuel burning process that helps facilitate improved system performance, a reduction in energy consumption, and decreased emissions impact on the environment.
“The PCA® 400 is an industrial-grade product at a commercial price point. It provides features and benefits not typically seen in this level of instrument by surpassing our competition in design, sensor life, run time and software,” said Doug Keeports CEO and President of Bacharach, Inc. “With true NOx and data logging, the PCA® 400 and sample conditioner are important tools for technicians to improve system performance and productivity,” he said.
Key features of thePCA® 400include:
Engineered for ease-of-use in rugged environments.
- Robust touch screen,physical navigation buttons and Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, allow for easy, remote, safe and convenient operation in tough environments
- 12-hour rechargeable and optional alkaline batteries keep the analyzer at the ready for all day operation
Sensor protection and long warranties for key combustion gases.
- Measurement of key combustion gases including CO, NO, NO2, and SO2
- Automatic sensor protection for quality measurements
- 5-year O2 sensor performance and warranty for lower cost of ownership
- Support for Bacharach’s pre-calibrated B-Smart® sensors enabling easy sensor replacement in the field
Data viewing options with wireless printing.
- Windows® application for continuous data collection and management, with built-in wireless printing for on-site report generation
- On-board data logging for 500 measurements
Rugged probe connections for quick and easy tests.
- Color-coded, single probe connector to make integrated, rugged probe extensions fast, easy and secure
As an accessory to the PCA® 400, Bacharach has also developed an active sample conditioner to remove water vapor from the stack gas sample, ensuring accurate results in commercial and industrial applications where NO2and SO2measurements are necessary.