The AFE Certified Plant Maintenance Manager course will consist of two, eight (8) hour review classes on Wed-Thurs, December 16 & 17, followed by the 4-hour, 200-question open book exam on Friday, December 18. The course will be based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack and will cover the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow Planning & Scheduling, Safety & Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Return on Investment (ROI) and Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Documentation and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
You’ll have all the necessary materials and ample opportunities to ask questions in this interactive, classroom learning format. Upon successful completion, you will join the industry’s fastest-growing ranks of certified professionals as a CPMM!
Fees for this 3-day program are $825 for AFE Members; $1125 for non-members and includes the CPMM Review Pack, classroom instruction and all application and registration fees.
To register: Simply make a check payable to “AFE Region 8” and mail to Tony Chiarelli, c/o AFE Region 8, 213 West St., Milford, MA 01757. Include your name, address, phone & email.
Questions? Please contact Region 8 CPMM Instructor Steve Nicholas at (978) 682-9993; Cell (978) 265-1702; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Classes will be held at: 7 New England Executive Park@ Equity Office Partners, Burlington, MA 01803. (Right next to Burlington Mall. Parking is free; lunch on your own.)