- In addition to all of the functionality that won the Ascent Software a prestigious Plant Engineering Product of the Year Award in 2007, this new version of Ascent provides:
- RPM and Linear Speed Support
- vbX Order Tracking
- vbX Band Alarm Display
- Machine Assessment Report Updates
- Automated Importing and Exporting
- Machine Process Variable Incorporation
- vbOnline Setup Report
- New Demodulation Bandwidths & Recommendations
- Crest Factor Display & True Peak to Peak Amplitude Level Display & Overall Power Level Display on Waveform Charting plus many other enhancements
Ascent 2011 Vibration Analysis Software is available and supported in the following languages:
Commtest’s complete line of innovative equipment includes vibration data collectors, portable vibration analyzers, permanently-installed online machinery surveillance systems and wireless data collection - all sharing the user-friendly software interface, Ascent. The company also has a comprehensive services division that helps customers maximize their return, get started with the equipment in hours and provides a complete range of training services.
The new Commtest Ascent 2011® Software is available to registered users at www.commtest.com. Commtest Instruments Ltd. Engineering Center is based in Christchurch, New Zealand and the company maintains a U.S. Headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee with additional corporate offices located in Beijing and Dubai.