Breakthrough business intelligence app for the SAMSUNG ARTIK Cloud™ delivers real-time data and insights within enterprise applications and workflows, empowering decision makers to impact key performance metrics for the business.
Today Digibe Software announces the availability of Digibe MRM, Machine Relationship Management, for SAMSUNG ARTIK Cloud, Salesforce and enterprise applications. Digibe MRM provides the definitive app for enterprises to instrument and optimize their operations through data collaboration of business and connected equipment telemetry. The advent of IoT clouds marks a turning point towards the second phase of the Internet, with intelligent machines and instrumentation giving businesses tools to understand the core of their operations and take decisive action towards constant improvement.
Digibe MRM key features include:
- Access device data in real time. While business data such as financial reports can be batched overnight, important information about the state of connected equipment must reach the right user in real-time with the context and communication tools to take the right next step.
- Asset Performance Manager with secure, private social networks. Data about asset performance has been kept in silos for decades using proprietary protocols, and trapped in legacy applications that made it difficult or impossible to make information natively collaborative. With Digibe MRM asset performance information is no longer constrained, thanks to new enterprise social networks and collaborative capabilities of mobile applications.
- Business Intelligence purpose-built for connected devices: traditional BI solutions were not designed to manage connected devices. For example, Digibe MRM allows to click on a point of a chart via Digibe Data Points, and open a private discussion thread with select collaborators to identify issues before downtime occurs. Technicians can then discover patterns to identify and resolve the underlying cause.
- Seamless integration within Salesforce and customers’ enterprise applications. Another major issue with traditional analytics is their off-process implementation. This makes it difficult or unfeasible for decision makers and managers in charge to get the information in time and take action. Digibe MRM enables customers to place important data about connected equipment and business issues at the heart – not the periphery, of their operational process and the enterprise apps they use every day.
- Operational excellence workflow. The ultimate goal of the IoT, once assets are managed and data is available to the right professionals, is to contribute to the operational improvement and excellence of the business. Digibe MRM gives enterprises the foundation not just to understand data, but to act on the data by identifying the root cause of performance variations and address it permanently.
“We are thrilled to see an enterprise application like Digibe MRM for the Samsung ARTIK Cloud platform. Now business customers looking to manage disparate connected assets and achieve operational excellence have a complete solution optimized for this purpose,” said Curtis Sasaki, VP of Ecosystem, Samsung Electronics.
“The Samsung ARTIK Cloud platform provides developers a comprehensive IoT platform that greatly streamlines the application development, deployment, and updating process. The unified API, clear documentation, aggregation functions, receivers and rules engine made it possible for us to release Digibe MRM in a record time”, said Pierre Lecointre, cofounder and CTO of Digibe Software.
SAMSUNG ARTIK Cloud users can learn more and request a free trial account at https://digibe.io.
More information about SAMSUNG ARTIK Cloud can be found at artik.cloud.