Asset owners are increasingly seeking more effective methods for management of their current assets and future developments to improve performance and reduce cost. Maros Lite is developed to save cost and reduce downtime in industries such as power plant operations, oil and gas production and mining.
Maros Lite is based on the simulator of Maros and Taro, DNV Software’s Advanced RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) tools, benefiting from more than 30 years of successful industrial application and extensive global experience in projects for oil and gas assets.
“With this solution we are now targeting the broader market where the needs are simpler than in the high-end market, where we have a strong position already with Maros and Taro. New users will be able to upgrade directly to Maros and Taro for more complex systems or more thorough analyses. Maros Lite can be used throughout the organisation, in parallel with Maros and Taro,” says Are Føllesdal Tjønn, DNV Software Managing Director.
Maros Lite is a fundamental RAM analysis tool that provides all the essential features needed to perform a precise performance evaluation of process systems. Maros Lite uses operation determining events such as equipment failure and planned and corrective maintenance to predict the system performance, reducing uncertainty and supporting the decision-making process at all stages of your asset’s lifecycle.
Some benefits of Maros Lite are:
• Highly competitive pricing of Maros Lite brings powerful Maros RAM analysis software to single unit operations
• Easy to use, intuitive RAM analysis at all stages of process plant lifecycle
• Rapidly examine different design options in a matter of minutes
• Fast analysis simulation time despite sophisticated and complex underlying algorithms
• Easy to get started with solution designed specifically for process industry
• Extensive import possibilities as studies can be exchanged between Maros Lite, Maros and Taro
• Professional support from DNV Software customer support team and web-based Customer Portal
“Maros Lite allows users to take advantage of the Maros technology at reduced cost for analysis of a single unit. We believe this makes Maros Lite one of best tools available for RAM analysis of single unit operations,” says Victor Borges, DNV Software RAM Product Manager.
In connection with the launching of Maros Lite, DNV Software offers a 50% rebate on the already competitively priced Maros Lite licence until November 15.