GenesisSolutions is committed to providing an educational forum to promote a greater understanding of a progressive, multiphase EAM Master Plan and how organizations can leverage their CMMS investment to support Asset Reliability strategies and improvements.
The theme and outcome of this seminar will be that each individual will begin to understand how to develop and implement an EAM Master Plan to achieve sustainable Best‐in‐Class performance levels for proactive maintenance resulting in significant OEE improvements on targeted equipment as well as improvements in “right first time quality” metrics.
This one‐day, complimentary, EAM & Reliability Strategy Seminar is applicable to a wide array of industrial verticals. Upon conclusion of this session, attendees will gain insight into identifying opportunities for improving overall operational effectiveness and strategies for initiating change.
“We have offered this series of educational seminars since our inception in 1999.” Joe Pitman, VP, Sales & Marketing commented. “We’ve delivered over 60 seminars to 1200 attendees on a global basis and the attendee feedback we receive is truly outstanding. If you are serious about improving your organizations Asset Management function, I strongly recommend attending this seminar with your EAM team.”
Agenda & Key Components
8:15am - 4:30pm (Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks Included)
- EAM Maturity Continuum - Levels of Maintenance Performance Progression
- Current State Assessment - Where are you on the EAM Maturity Continuum?
- EAM Master Planning - Developing the path forward towards EAM Excellence
- Implementation Models for Operational Excellence - Proven EAM Business Models
- Maintenance Excellence Governance Model - Measuring and Sustaining Success
- Reliability Based Maintenance
- Maximizing Return on Investment - Maximizing the Return on Investment for your CMMS
Key Elements for Success
- Organizational Readiness & Leadership
- CMMS Functionality & Utilization (i.e. IBM Maximo, Infor EAM, Oracle eAM, SAP PM)
- MRO Supply Chain
- PM Optimization
- Planning & Scheduling
- Learn how to tee up your improvement plan and gain endorsement
- Charleston Marriott (Tuesday, October 7, 2014)
- New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott (Thursday, October 9, 2014)
The seminar schedule is 8:15am - 4:30pm each day, with a continental breakfast starting at 7:30am.
To view the Seminar & Workshop Agenda, please:
Click Here for Charleston, South Carolina
Click Here for New York City
To register for either event, please click here.
We hope you can join us for these educational and interactive events.