The 810 Vibration Tester combines a powerful diagnostic engine with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. It provides quantifiable proof of equipment condition that drives investment decisions to repair or replace machinery and allows maintenance technicians to anticipate equipment failures before they happen to minimize unplanned downtime and better control spare parts inventory.
New features added in the firmware upgrade include:
- Overall vibration level data to quickly assess overall machine health directly from the diagnosis screen;
- More intuitive maintenance recommendations provide actionable answers, not just data;
- Flexible machine speed configurations to test a broad range of assets including belt drives, gear boxes, and bevel gears;
- Detailed diagnostic reports and spectral diagrams help confirm data quality and narrow down the root cause of failures;
- More precise machine-train images for faster, easier, and better placement of the sensor.
For firmware upgrade instructions and to download the free software upgrade, visit: www.fluke.com/810-upgrade. For more information on the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester, visit: www.fluke.com/810.
For information on Fluke tools and applications, or to find the location of your nearest distributor, contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206, call (800) 44-FLUKE (800-443-5853), fax (425) 446-5116, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Fluke Web site at http://www.fluke.com.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot and manage industrial, electrical and electronic equipment and calibration processes.