These testers offer digital insulation testing up to 10 kV (Fluke 1555), making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, three year warranty and CAT III, 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the Fluke 1555 and 1550C are perfect tools for long term equipment monitoring.
Features of the Fluke 1555 and 1550C include:
- Test voltages up to 10 kV provides solutions for all applications.
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety.
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V.
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user-defined label for easy recall.
- Long battery life performs more than 750 tests between charges.
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup.
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements.
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing.
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement.
- Ramp function for breakdown testing.
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ.
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests.
- Best-in-class three year warranty.
For more information on Fluke tools and applications, or to find the location of your nearest distributor, contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206, call (800) 44-FLUKE (800-443-5853), fax (425) 446-5116, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Fluke Web site at http://www.fluke.com.
Fluke Corporation is the leader in compact, professional electronic test tools. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, metrologists and building diagnostic professionals who install, troubleshoot, and manage industrial electrical and electronic equipment and calibration processes for quality control as well as conducting building restoration and remediation services. In the past five years, Fluke tools have won more than 50 industry awards, including Test and Measurement World Best in Test, Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice, and Plant Engineering Product of the Year. Fluke is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.