There are currently eight Loctite® How-To instructional videos focusing on a range of topics:
1. disassembling parts treated with Loctite® red high strength threadlocker;
2. applying Loctite® threadlocker in a blind-hole application;
3. applying Loctite® wicking threadlocker;
4. applying Loctite® retaining compound;
5. applying Loctite® 660TM Quick Metal® retaining compound;
6. applying Loctite® gasket eliminator on rigid flanges;
7. removing Loctite® gasket eliminator; and
8. applying and removing new Loctite® 5203TM flange sealant.
“Over the years, we have received many questions about applying, using and removing Loctite® threadlockers and sealants,” explains John Borden, global market development manager for Henkel’s general industrial business. “As they say, ‘a picture is worth a thousand words.’ This video series is our effort to illustrate anaerobic use visually for the end users of this technology in an easily accessible format, and to provide high quality, technically accurate information.”
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel employs about 50,000 people and reported sales of $18.86 billion and adjusted operating profit of $1.84 billion in fiscal 2009. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX and the company ranks among the Fortune Global 500.
Paula Zakrzewski Shepard
Image Ink Public Relations
One Henkel Way
Rocky Hill, CT 06067