- Infor has delivered new functionality for its leading asset management solution, Infor EAM.
- Enhancements to the solution include:
- Graphical Scheduling Planning Board - a streamlined, graphical process to schedule resources with advanced filtering across multiple weeks, at-a-glance status indicators and a drag-and-drop approach enabling schedulers and planners to more effectively establish and refine schedules.
- ENERGY STAR Benchmarking - automation and connectivity to easily establish and maintain ratings for buildings and equipment, reducing administrative costs while enabling continuous improvement of sustainability programs.
- Fleet/Transportation Management - new preventative maintenance and work management techniques provide organizations greater flexibility to more effectively accomplish preventative and campaign-based maintenance of fleets and other transportation assets.
- Infor EAM Connectors - added standard connectivity between EAM and other Infor ERP applications to reduce interoperability costs, and added connectivity to real-time data devices to enable cost-effective, condition-based, predictive, and energy-saving maintenance programs.
- Linear Assets - additional support for multiple ESRI map services to increase user productivity, asset visibility, and IT cost savings.
- Infor EAM version 8.5 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
ARC Advisory Group Quote
“Using EAM to collect and report energy monitoring information is a growing new trend,” said Ralph Rio, Research Director, Enterprise Software, ARC Advisory Group. “Forty five percent of the respondents to our recent market survey stated they want to either add this capability in 2011 or within the next 3 years. Infor has provided leadership for using EAM as an aggregator of energy management information. EAM Asset Sustainability Edition extends Infor’s APM platform with energy management, monitoring, reporting and analytics.”
“Infor EAM has played a critical role in helping companies remain viable and strong during recent economic hardships by reducing and controlling costs associated with equipment and facilities,” said John Murphy, director, EAM Solution Management, Infor. “The enhancements included in this latest release further strengthen the leading capabilities in the solution making users more productive and effective in the management of their assets.”
Note: registration may be required to access online content
* Infor EAM website - www.infor.com/solutions/eam/
* Demo - www.infor.com/company/solutiondemos/solutiondemos-eam/404514/
* Join the conversation - www.infor.com/infornow/inforlive/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping 70,000 customers in 125 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.