Leading automation and control experts, authors, innovators and thought leaders across the globe will attend ISA Automation Week 2013, 5-7 November 2013 in Nashville to demonstrate how to fully leverage the power and potential of automation solutions.
A series of nine, twenty-minute press conferences—eight by ISA’s Automation Week partner companies and one by the ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute—will take place from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. at Room 206 at the Nashville Convention Center. A welcome reception for the press (also in Room 206) will immediately follow the last press conference.
ISA’s Automation Week partners are premier companies within the automation and control marketplace that are contributing to the event by enriching the technical program, providing specialty training courses, delivering thought-provoking presentations, sponsoring networking events, and showcasing their latest services and solutions.
Press Conference Schedule – Monday, 4 November 2013
1:30 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
Topic: A business development announcement
1:50 p.m. – 2:10 p.m.
Honeywell Process Solutions
2:10 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
Topic: Newly patented technology that will leverage facility data from risk assessment to operations
2:50 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
ARC Advisory Group
Topic: Supplier relationship announcement
3:10 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 3:50 p.m.
Eaton (Cooper Industries)
Topic: Exploring the value of Eaton’s acquisition of Cooper Industries
3:50 p.m. – 4:10 p.m.
Topic: The integration of Metso and ExperTune
4:10 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute
4:30 p.m. – 5:00
Welcome reception for the press
Reminder: ISA partners also to present at Attendee Networking Hub
During the afternoons of Tuesday, 5 November, Wednesday, 6 November, and Thursday, 7 November, ISA partners will be conducting a variety of informative presentations in the Attendee Networking Hub theaters. (View the online schedule for a detailed, hour-by-hour schedule of partner presentations planned.)
Located adjacent to the conference session rooms, the Attendee Networking Hub is a central stop at ISA Automation Week 2013 for:
- Expert presentations on supplier technology and issues affecting automation professionals
- Hands-on learning and product demonstrations on equipment provided by
- leading suppliers who partner with ISA
- Gatherings with colleagues and peers or just taking a break
- Engaging networking receptions
Register free for ISA Automation Week 2013
- Register online now—it’s free
- Or download a Press Registration Form—in pdf format; fill out and fax to +1 919-990-9434
The pre-registration deadline is 18 October 2013. After this date, you may register at the onsite registration booth during the event.
Online resources available now…
- Visit www.isaautomationweek.org to gain more details, including the full technical program, the latest news and updates, author resources, solutions providers, attendee resources, the complete conference schedule, hotel arrangements and more. For immediate assistance, call +1 919-549-8411.
- Visit the ISA Automation Week 2013 Press Room.
- View the ISA Automation Week 2013 tentative Press Schedule.