The Kilnscan helps to prevent the risk of hotspots on the shell, detects a single falling brick thanks to high performance thermal and spatial resolution, and evaluates any deformations in the kiln. HGH develops the only temperature line scanner in the world to provide thermal warp monitoring, a must for predictive maintenance, as it displays in real time the evolution of the kiln axis distortion. The Kilnscan optimizes kiln performances and clinker production quality, as well as, reduces refractory maintenance costs and energy wastes. Current clients report back that the system is easy to use and that the images are very clear and precise. HGH offers the best in full technical support and customer service from their Cambridge, MA office. After recently installing their 1000th unit, some consistently operating after 20 years in use, in more than 50 countries, the Kilnscan remains the market leader of high end line scanners.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW