[Fort Myers, FL, 8/7/2019 ] – Reliabilityweb.com® has announced the winners for the MaximoWorld Awards. Open to both practitioners and vendors in several categories, the MaximoWorld Awards recognize extraordinary achievements and team accomplishments in the MaximoWorld community.
The 2019 MaximoWorld Award winners are:
- Best Overall Asset Performance Program – JFC & Associates and the California Department of General Services, Facilities Management Division. John Connell, CEO JFC & Associates said: “Our company is founded on the principles of providing the highest quality services to our clients. This award showcases our commitment to them and provides formal validation for all of our teams’ hard work.” John Gould, Director of EAM Services and FMD Project Manager, said: “As our clients strive to achieve asset management excellence, our ability to partner with them on their journey is highlighted by receiving this award.”
- Best Data Alignment with Business Processes – Aquitas Solutions and Agropur. “Connecting our factory data to our asset performance is a key strategy for Agropur. We cannot continue to grow our business by using antiquated maintenance practices,” said Dave Kindt, Senior Director of Engineering, Agropur.
- Best Mobility Program – Interloc Solutions and Vanderlande. This award speaks directly to the mobility program’s direct usefulness to the customer and benefit to their business. Interloc’s governing principle with Mobile Informer is that it must be effective in achieving a direct benefit to an organization, and this award is an affirmation of that approach.
- Best New Implementation (within the last two years) – Cohesive Solutions and WBI Energy. “How is a great EAM implementation measured? By the positive transformational impact it has on an organization and their culture,” said Matt Logsdon, Executive VP of Cohesive Solutions.
- Best Implementation or Upgrade Project (within the last year) – Ontracks Consulting and ONE Gas, Inc. An Ontracks representative said: “This award helps confirm our commitment to making our clients successful and providing value-added solutions as the leading reseller and only IBM Platinum Business Partner focused on Maximo in North America.”
- Best AI/Machine Learning/IIoT Implementation – Aquitas Solutions and Leprino Foods. “We are very proud to be recognized for our Connected Maintenance Implementation with our partner, Leprino Foods. The solution will fundamentally change the structural costs of maintenance at Leprino, and we couldn’t have asked for a better partner in this endeavor,” said Wayne Brisson, CEO, Aquitas Solutions.
- Best Use of Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality – Troia, for T-Sense Enterprise Augmented Reality Platform. As Abraham Lincoln said, “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” This quote is meaningful to Troia in connection to the MaximoWorld award because they believe in creating their future and this award is the best confirmation that they are going in the right direction.
In addition, the following Special Recognition Awards have been announced:
- New Automation – TriNmax for their OCR solution. Jean-François Désilets, President, TriNmax Inc., said: “It is always quite wonderful when we get recognition from customers or partners, however, having impressed the Maximo World 2019 judges, who are industry experts and benchmark setters, is simply outstanding for us!”
- Best Project Partnership – Projetech and EDI, An Arora Company. Mark Eaton, VP of Technology, Projetech stated: “This award not only showcases the strong relationship between Projetech and EDI, but it also proves our ability to seamlessly collaborate on such a massive technical project.” EDI – An Arora Company's VP of Technology, Jay Chauncey, said: “Reliable assets couldn’t be more important than in aviation. Projetech brings reliability to the infrastructure to help EDI look great delivering reliability through MfA for tracking labor, resources, hanger space, and turnaround times.”
- Best Consolidation to Single Platform – Total Resource Management. Don Omura, President at Total Resource Management said: “We are extremely honored to have our project recognized by MaximoWorld with this award. Our team of talented and dedicated consultants completed the consolidation and then implementation in under 4 months, greatly surpassing the client’s expectations. This is a very proud day for me and our company as a whole.”
Winning a MaximoWorld Award brings many benefits to an organization. The awards generate internal and external recognition and program validation, foster teamwork and help acknowledge all stakeholder contributions. Winners have an opportunity to contribute to an emerging body of knowledge for effective asset management and maintenance reliability best practices, and to share program details with the global maintenance reliability community to create external knowledge sharing and benchmarking relationships.
MaximoWorld 2019, A Reliabilityweb Event, is being held August 6-8, 2019, at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, Orlando, Florida. Produced wholly by Reliabilityweb.com, a trusted name in Asset Management, MaximoWorld is the foremost asset knowledge leadership conference in North America.
More information about MaximoWorld is available here.
Since 1999, Reliabilityweb.com discovers and delivers information on approaches that make the people we serve safer and more successful based on three lines of business:
Publishing: Digital and print including Uptime magazine, Reliabilityweb.com Publishing with over 150 book titles, Reliabilityweb.com website in English and Spanish, and Reliability Radio®.
Conferences: The RELIABILITY Conference™, Maintenance 4.0 Digitalization Forum, The International Maintenance Conference, and MaximoWorld.
Training and Certification: Certified Reliability Leader workshops and certification based on Uptime Elements – A Reliability Framework and Asset Management System; also Certified Maintenance Manager™ Workshops and certification, developed by the Association of Asset Management Professionals (AMP).
For more information, please visit www.reliabilityweb.com.
Reliabilityweb.com®, Uptime®, The RELIABILITY Conference™, Certified Reliability Leader®, Reliability Framework and Asset Management System™, Reliability Radio® and Certified Maintenance Manager™ are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Reliabilityweb.com in the USA and in several other countries.