A few turns of the crank makes a clean slit through armored casing. This takes only a few seconds, simply untwist to strip! Best of all the cable pops out as soon as a cut is completed. Auto-clamping adjusts to the diameter of the cable, no levers or screws to set! You can make cuts in tight quarters by ratcheting the handle back & forth when you’re in a tight spot. Ergonomic crank handle is offset for maximum hand clearance, and 6 blades can be stored in the knob. Made in USA, MSRP of the RS-101B is $29.95.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW