Benefits of IRSoft 3.3
- Software is free to all users of Testo Thermal imaging Products
- Backward compatible with all Testo Thermal Imagers
- No Licensing or upgrade fees
Release IRSoft 3.3 and IrApi
The new version contains the following additional features:
- IrApi (Application Programming Interface) for processing *.bmt files in external software with the IrApi (Application Programming Interface) Testo offers a defined software library.
- The main functions of the IrApi:
- Display of the thermal image
- Display of the real image
- Retrieving information like e. g. device designation, serial number or temperature values.
- Supported programming languages:
- The IrApi is always included as part of IRSoft and is free of charge.
- Extensions of the fully radiometric video function
- Choice of temperature scale modes, automatic or manual
- Temperature time diagram for hot/cold spot - display of hot/cold spot in the diagram area of the fully radiometric video measurement
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows XP SP 3 or higher
- Windows Vista SP 2 or higher
- Windows 7 SP 1 or higher
- Windows 8 or higher
For more information and a copy of Testo IRSoft 3.3 go directly to www.TestoUSA,com/thermal
Testo AG, whose headquarters are in the Upper Black Forest, Germany is one of the leading producers of portable and stationary measurement technology worldwide. The high-tech company offers measurement solutions for, among other things, climate and environmental technology, industrial applications, emission measurement and the monitoring of food quality, and the building trade. The firm invests roughly 10 percent of its annual turnover in Research and Development, making an above-average commitment to future-oriented technology. With 31 subsidiary companies and over 80 distribution partners, the company is represented all over the world, and has a worldwide staff of roughly 2300.