“Looking ahead we see that regulators and risk insurers will be quick to encourage companies to adopt the new International Standard for Asset Management” states Terrence O’Hanlon, Publisher Uptime Magazine. “Companies that lag in adoption will certainly feel the negative effects, very similar to companies that were late adopting ISO9001. This new standard creates a framework that guides organizations to an aligned and transparent approach to the decisions surrounding physical assets from the boardroom to the plant floor. It is simply good business to connect asset management to the Organizational Strategic Plan.”
PAS55-2011 Speakers include:
- Rhys Davis, Chairman of the ISO PC251 committee that is driving the ISO International Asset Management Standard
- Eddie Launhardt, Operations Manager and Roy Cunningham, Business Transformation Leader, both of Scottish Power - the first electrical power company to receive PAS55 Certification
- Kim McArthur - Manager of Asset Stewardship, Hydro One Networks Inc.
- Sandra J. Callahan, Asset Management and Quality Management Senior Lead Auditor, PAS 55:2008 and ISO 9001:2008, National Grid, USA
- Christopher Mears, CMRP, Section Manager, O&M Improvement, and Ramesh Gulati ,CMRP, Asset Management & Reliability Planning Mgr., Arnold Engineering Development Center, AFB
- Clive Deadman, Author, Strategic Asset Management
- Many more…
This 4 day learning and networking experience provides a clear and concise definition of what needs to be done to tune physical assets for business objectives at any point in their lifecycle. PAS55-2011 covers every organization-whether private or public-in any sector. It is already in use within public services and property, utilities, transport, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, defense, pharmaceutical, process and heavy engineering.
The full program details, schedule and a PDF brochure is available online at www.maintenanceconference.com
Conference advisors are also available via telephone at +1-239-333-2500
Interested parties are encouraged to book early as seating is extremely limited and is selling at a rapid pace.