When plant or corporate management states a goal, such as “Maximize Equipment Reliability”, successful realization of that goal requires the existence of some alignment between the personnel responsible for implementing processes and executing tasks necessary to realize the goal. Often, though, the Reliability Manager, the Maintenance Manager, and the Production Manager visualize very different models of success. They therefore follow different, perhaps incompatible, paths intended to reach the goal. Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) processes, such as Reliability Based Maintenance (RBM), are absolutely necessary in order to orchestrate all activities related to goals that affect more than one department.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW