Incorrect oil level is one of the most common causes of bearing failures in critical ANSI or API pumps. Oil level can be easily monitored using an oil sight glass, but standard flat sight glasses become stained over time making it difficult to accurately check the oil level. A 3-D sight glass that extends out, away from the machinery should be used. This window allows the oil level to be observed from any angle.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW