Organizations that have reached the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) level of performance already have a methodology to assess the effectiveness of their PMs on a regular basis. PMs are performed and the results are analyzed; worn parts replaced, labor hours recorded, and follow-up work orders are written. These organizations also routinely include an analysis of the correlation between asset performance and the effort expended to maintain that performance. The concept described above is called Proactive Maintenance Optimization (PMO) which is a dynamic process used to keep the Asset Management Program relevant and at the Enterprise level.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW