When we think safety and reliability we naturally think of the maintenance required to achieve the necessary levels of safety and reliability. The relationship between maintenance and safety and maintenance and reliability is not proportional. Some of the largest Industrial accidents in history of mankind i.e. Amoco Cadiz, Three Mile Island, Bhopal, Chernobyl, Piper Alpha, Texas City Refinery, Deepwater Horizon was actually maintenance related. Doing the work right is not enough, doing the right work is very important also. RCM2 is a process to determine the right work at the right time on the right component which may mean less maintenance!
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW