The objective of pre-departure checks is to determine that elements subject to short interval failures are good for now. While these checks do not ensure the elements will survive the entire mission, they do significantly increase the likelihood of survival over that time period because they ensure the process of failing is not already a long way down the path. When elements are found to need attention before the start of a mission, attention is recommended and appropriate action taken.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW