Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Adriana B. Rodriguez is a performance improvement project manager at BayCare, one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S. Adriana holds the ASQ Master Black Belt and SME Lean Silver certifications. Within the consulting sphere, she has managed global interdisciplinary projects in various service companies, and in the healthcare sector; developed training programs; advised C-level executives in strategy deployment using data mining, data modeling and statistical analysis; among others. Adriana received her doctoral degree in Industrial Engineering and a M.S. degree in Engineering Management at the University of Central Florida.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software