Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Daniel A. Lachman, PhD CMRP, is a superintendent for a leading innovative materials company, senior consultant with Applied Intellect and lectures at the University, Polytechnic and Business school levels. His areas of interest include transition management, urbanization, energy (efficiency) transition, and industries with increasing returns.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software