Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Eric Stevens, CRL, CMRP, has been a member of the Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati maintenance and reliability team since 2009, where he participated in the first Classical RCM study. Eric has been a driving force in the program leading the RCM portion. Since 2015, he has been the supervisor over the reliability group and the asset condition monitoring team.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software