Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Natasha Ravinand, is an author, STEM advocate, writer, and high school student based in Southern California. Natasha has authored a nonfiction book titled "Girls With Dreams," detailing how Childhood implications of gender biases influence the lack of women entering STEM careers. Her voice has reached nearly a million listeners across a variety of platforms and popular media. Natasha is also the founder and President of the nonprofit She Dreams in Code – its aim is to provide and fund coding pathways to minority girls nationwide.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software