Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Ray Thibault owns Lubrication Training & Consulting (LTC), and is based in Cypress (Houston), TX. In 2001, he retired from the Exxon Company after 31 years of developing lubrication programs and providing technical support for customers such as Dow Chemical, Koch Refining, Chevron, Texaco, Sinclair, Eastman Chemical, and many others. He has conducted extensive training in different industries and is a STLE-Certified Lubrication Specialist and Oil Monitoring Analyst. Ray currently conducts numerous training classes throughout the U.S. and Canada preparing individuals for the Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS) exam sponsored through the Society of Tribologist and Lubrication Engineers (STLE), and for both OMA and MLT certification. Ray holds both B.S. and M.S. degrees in Chemistry.
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO