Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Robert Marano is Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer for the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA). Robert directly oversees the IT department, sets IT direction and coordinates infrastructure and service delivery across NYCHA. He has more than 25 years of both public and private sector experience in IT project management, enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, business process re-engineering, strategic planning and IT governance.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software