Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Steve Marshall is the Preventative Maintenance Coordinator at Xanterra, Inc. in Wyoming. He has more than 30 years of experience in the mining industry. As an accredited Six Sigma Black Belt, he has led several successful lean system improvement projects and reliability improvement initiatives at various companies, including Peabody Energy and BHP Billiton. www.xanterra.com
Forrest Pardue is President of 24/7 Systems. He has worked in the field of vibration analysis and production maintenance for the last 25 years. In 1997, he co-founded 24/7 Systems, a company focused on the development of reliability information management software and services, to facilitate the measurement, management and improvement of plant machinery reliability. He earned a BSEE from North Carolina State and an MBA from Lynchburg College.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software