Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Vilma Rosado is a native of Lajas, Puerto Rico. Vilma Rosado joined the workforce as a process engineer in the electronics industry in 1998. Over the next 20 years, she has worked for the U.S. government, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson and now as a Senior Manager level, individual contributor at BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc., Vilma is passionate about high performance teams and assets, and has a continuous commitment and interest in reliability engineering and asset management.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software