IMC-2019 Learning Session 46:50 Minutes
by Scotty McLean, Bentley Systems
The Systematic and Sustainable Reliability Program for Maintenance
The roadmap to good asset management and operational excellence starts with strategy development – determining the proactive actions to be taken for the sustainable, reliable, and safe operation of production assets. What strategy development methods are you using to determine the activities required to meet asset performance goals? Do you systematically know which assets are poising greatest risk? Are you addressing bad actors as quickly as you could be? Are you considering each asset in its current operating context? Is your program evergreen and continuously improving?
Learn how to build a technically-validated reliability/maintenance body of knowledge for your assets using the strategy methodology best suited for the asset needs and risk profile and make it a living program.
- Eliminate unexpected downtime
- Meet safety, quality, and operational targets
- Support regulatory compliance
- Capture knowledge and experience of operators, maintainers, and engineers
- The roadmap to good asset management and operational excellence starts with strategy development
- Identify bad actors, those with biggest impact to downtime and production losses
- Standardize across multiple sites
- Augment your program with machine learning to take it to next level