MaximoWorld 2017 Panel Discussion - 1.02:07
by Shannon Craft, Johnson & Johnson; Larry March, Cohesive Solutions; John Murphy, Reliabilityweb.com; Terrence O'Hanlon, Reliabilityweb.com; Dave Reiber, Reliabilityweb.com; and Carmen Romero, Bristol-Myers Squibb
A focused discussion on how current and future use of the Industrial Internet of Things together with Enterprise Asset Management can drive reliability and operational excellence.
- A common language for the Industrial Internet of Things
- Current IIoT adoption rate in the Internet of Condition Monitoring community
- What is needed from senior leadership
- How does Asset Condition Management fit with Enterprise Asset Management?
- Walk before you run
- Integrity and transparency
- What do you need to do to ensure IIoT/EAM/IoCM deliver results to the bottom line
- Where to start, machine, plant or enterprise
- How to manage people through your IIoT/EAM/IoCM transformation
Join the discussion around Internet of Condition Monitoring and discuss a new future that was not going to happen anyway.