No More Asset Failures, Is It Really Possible? by Hans Franck, Sr. Consultant, MaxGrip
Do you believe in a world where incidents due to asset related failure do not need to happen? It may not be possible today, but could it be possible and what would it require?
- The Asset Management field is ready for a change and innovation
- Data analytics can be really meaningful, if it leads to change
- Open up your eyes for analytic opportunities within your facilities
Basics of Fleet Maintenance by Joel Levitt, Director Reliability Projects, Reliabilityweb.com
- We will answer the question “why manage the fleet?”
- Managing fleets entails managing the 5 cost areas defined.
- Specifically where can the CMMS give you firm return on your investment
- Rules for managing spare parts
- Making PM work better