Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
What You'll Do:
- Subject Matter Expert: Serve as a recognized expert in the field of oil-based condition monitoring, staying up to date with industry advancements, best practices, and emerging trends to meet the specific needs of clients.
- Perform Comprehensive Oil Analysis: Utilize the AssetWatch platform to conduct detailed oil analysis, gathering essential data from machinery to assess its health and condition accurately. Interpret the results and deliver clear, actionable recommendations to clients.
- Consult and Support Customers: Act as a dedicated consultant (or advisor) to clients, providing in-depth support and guidance on implementing effective condition monitoring strategies. Understand clients' unique requirements and offer tailored solutions to optimize equipment health and performance.
- Collaborate with Vibration and other Condition Monitoring Specialists to provide the customer with a more precise diagnosis and recommended plan of action than possible with only one form of diagnostics.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering Teams: Work closely with product and engineering teams to integrate relevant data and insights into the AssetWatch platform. Contribute to the development of innovative features and functionalities, ensuring a world-class experience for clients.
- Drive Product Enhancement and Expansion: Collaborate with the product development team to create high-value hardware and software solutions. Contribute to expanding AssetWatch’s expertise in machine condition monitoring beyond vibration and oil/fluid analysis, exploring new markets and potential product offerings.
- Training and Knowledge Sharing: Offer training sessions and knowledge-sharing opportunities for clients to empower them with the necessary skills to use the AssetWatch platform effectively and interpret condition monitoring data.
Who You Are:
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Valid MLA II (ICML), OMA (STLE) or higher required
- Valid ISO Vibration Category I or higher
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in the condition monitoring space as a certified oil/lubrication analyst
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, troubleshoot contaminated lubricants, and provide clear corrective action to customers
- Collaborate with the Vibration analysts to provide in-depth insight into machine condition
- A clear understanding of industrial equipment such as centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, turbines, blowers, pumps, gearboxes, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc., and their associated corrective actions
- Proficient with developing optimum corrective actions based on findings of acquired field data, observations, and discussions with key plant personnel
- Must be able to work on and around elevated fixed and rotating equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a “startup” environment and have a “startup” mentality – work collaboratively with others across all levels of the organization; resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission; wear many hats as needed
- Be customer obsessed - demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs; provide personalized, professional service, accurate information, and continuous communication
- Demonstrate integrity - behave ethically, act fairly, and take responsibility for accomplishing work
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time within first year of employment (tapering to less than 25% thereafter)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What We Offer:
AssetWatch is a remote-first rapidly growing startup providing a game changing condition monitoring platform and mobile experience in the industrial manufacturing space.
- Competitive compensation package including equity options.
- Flexible work schedule
- Full benefits and 401K + 401K Match
- Opportunity to make a real impact every day
- Opportunity to grow as a leader and build a team
- Unlimited PTO
We have a distributed team that works remotely across locations in the United States. We are open to candidates from most states as long we all can closely collaborate within core working hours.
Are you interested?Apply On Web