Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
About the Department
The Maintenance Control Department provides reliability engineering expertise to Central Arizona Project (CAP) and is seeking an experienced Electrical or Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer to provide discipline expertise to CAP's asset management program.
About the Responsibilities
In this position you will guide CAP in identifying and implementing solutions to technical engineering problems while working to ensure that technical documentation is accurate, complete, and retrievable. You will be a member of multi-disciplined project teams focused on modernizing assets and maintaining reliable water deliveries to CAP customers. A few of the specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, assess and modify equipment maintenance plans based on analytical processes such as reliability centered maintenance, failure modes and effects, root cause failure analysis; and reliability and cost targets.
- Develop and manage asset condition assessment models that use predictive maintenance data to compute condition scores and grades for all major assets.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and metrics relating to the maintenance program for improvement opportunities.
- Consult and communicate with CAP management to develop asset-based budgets and work plans.
- Provide engineering expertise and experience-based knowledge in support of CAP Maintenance, Engineering Resources and Project Management personnel.
About the QualificationsFor the Engineer position: five (5) years of applicable electrical engineering experience with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field; or three (3) years of engineering experience with a Master's in Electrical Engineering is required.
For the Senior Engineer position: eight (8) years of applicable electrical engineering experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field; or six (6) years with a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus one of the following certifications or licenses:
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional
*Twelve (12) years total Electrical Engineering experience is required for the Senior position if none of the certifications or licenses above are held.Individuals with utility, heavy industrial, or hydro-electric experience are encouraged to apply.
Please note that this position has some physical requirements and pre-employment physical testing would be required upon offer. See the full position descriptions on the CAP website for more specific details about job duties, physical requirements, and working conditions.
If you are a creative thinker looking for exciting challenges and work variety, at an amazing company, APPLY ONLINE TODAY! www.cap-az.com/jobs. Your water, your future.
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO