Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
About Veolia North America
A subsidiary of Veolia group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has more than 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent. Please visit our website www.veolianorthamerica.com.
Pay Rate: $80,000.00, Per Year
Veolia's comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
This position will lead the company established Above Ground Asset Management (AGAM) and Underground Asset Management (UGAM) at the Buffalo Water Utility utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Infrastructure Management Systems (IMS). Familiarity with Geographic Information System (GIS) for management of underground assets is preferred. Ensure timely implementation of contract deliverables. Integrate Asset Management disciplines and/or best maintenance practices at the site as appropriate. Interface with operations, management, client, and engineering consultants.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Providing database management for CMMS and IMS. Includes standardization of data such as hierarchy, asset types, manufacturer codes, etc., workflow organization, inventory management, Key Performance Indicator monitoring, attribute and spec data entry, and reporting development. This applies for both above and below ground management systems.
- Performing ongoing QA/QC of CMMS data, including but not limited to creation of work orders, logging of labor, parts, and material, purchasing and inventory management through CMMS, failure coding, attribute and spec data entry. Oversight of cost to work order connection to ensure reimbursement.
- Development and delivery of contract deliverables/reports including but not limited to monthly and annual asset reporting, operating budgets and capital plans.
- Assisting in the implementation, monitoring, and facilitation of predictive maintenance programs and condition monitoring for above and below ground asset management programs.
- Oversight and support to the development and implementation of Planning/Scheduling programs.
- Assist Project Manager and Operations manager / asset management group in the further development of new company standard programs as needed.
- To include pre-implementation audits, staff training programs, review of the database propagation, reporting, and tools for sustainability of the programs.
- Mentor staff to develop skill sets so they become proficient with CMMS and IMS systems.
- Review the performance of projects to assure program compliance and continual improvement are being followed.
- Assist in developing / leading Best Practice initiatives.
- Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Management and/or business or equivalent related experience in water utility infrastructure management and asset management. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Three to ten years’ experience within a program management environment in the engineering, public utility management, consulting, or construction industry. It is desirable to have knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, practices, and management of water/wastewater treatment, water distribution and wastewater collection systems. It is highly desirable to have experience with the various stages of managing infrastructure assets such as operations and maintenance field activities, data and information management systems, information analysis, hydraulic modeling, asset criticality risk models, capacity, capital and financial planning, and capital program management.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with an understanding of Business / Project Development / Client Management principals. Knowledge of Assets / Capital Program Management, QA/QC procedures, Safety, Environmental and Process / Operations Management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage program to an on-schedule completion and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to regionally network in the water utility management industry at the regulatory, planning/engineering, consulting, contractor, management, and operational levels.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel including but not limited to City Engineer, Superintendent of Public Works, City Council, Water Board Members, Project Manager and Operations Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate, effective, and complete and easily understood written communications, persuasive presentations, and reports.
- Demonstrated commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures.
- Stays abreast of advancements in technology and systems used in the Asset and Facilities Management.
- Ingenuity and initiative to collaborate and coordinate project and program development, resolve conflicting priorities and to meet assignment deadlines.
- Ability to manage projects to an on-schedule completion and within budget.
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel.
- Able to prepare accurate, effective, complete, and easily understood written communications, instructional presentations, and reports.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, & Project; MS Access and the ability to optimize the use of technology and systems to communicate / streamline processes and increase efficiency. Familiarity with maintenance, operation, and regulatory reporting.
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO