Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides input in the development of communications plans and strategies and is responsible for the implementation of such plan and strategies.
- Leads in conceptualizing, developing, and producing newsletters, special reports, brochures, rack cards, and other promotional materials.
- Responsible for ensuring that WaterOne's communication platforms (i.e. social media, website) are suitably maintained, as assigned.
- Produces photographic and video content, including coordinating services from vendors.
- Coordinates community outreach, publicity, and special events.
- Supports internal and operational communication needs through the production of materials, communication strategies, editing/review of materials, and similar deliverables.
- Designs and implements WaterOne's informational campaigns and special initiatives.
- Tracks and documents communication outcomes.
- Identifies, prepares, and submits WaterOne and its representatives for awards, white papers, industry publications, and professional presentations as well as identifies, secures, and administers grants, as required.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Customer Service Commitment
WaterOne employees shall continuously strive to meet or exceed the expectations of both their internal and external customers. Questions and concerns shall be acknowledged on the same day whenever possible, but no later than the next business day. Issues shall be resolved as promptly as possible, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction.
These key core competencies are expected to be demonstrated by each employee at WaterOne:
- Communicates Effectively – Demonstrates ability to listen and express oneself effectively and shares information as appropriate for the position needed to perform the job effectively.
- Conscientiousness – Expresses the motivation to perform one's job in a careful, thorough way that adheres to the standards of honesty and integrity.
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates a concern for satisfying both internal and external customers and builds collaborative relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Demonstrates the ability to effectively coordinate with others to achieve goals and solve problems by maintaining flexibility and open mindedness.
- Problem Solving/Drive for Results – Demonstrates the ability to find solutions to complex problems and consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
In addition to the core competencies, these key competencies are expected to be demonstrated by each employee in this position:
- Adaptability and Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Decision Making and Judgement – Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Dependability – Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Safety and Security Focus – Adheres to all workplace safety and security policies, standards, and practices.
- Teamwork – Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and encourages team unity through sharing, working together, and putting team success first.
Required Education, Skills & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Public Relations or other closely related field.
- Requires at least three years related work experience.
- Have excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Requires intermediate to advanced skill in graphic design and video production with products from Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented, adaptable to interruptions and changes in priorities.
- Proficient in use of personal computers, internet, social media, Microsoft OS, and related software applications. Experience with enterprise resource planning applications such as SAP is a plus.
- Exercise good judgment in the performance of job duties, including resourceful problem-solving.
Preferred Education, Skills & Experience
- Ability to evaluate and summarize data and information into relatable messages.
- Must promote positive relations with others, demonstrating sufficient skill to share information in a clear, concise manner, and to establish and maintain effective relationships.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to move or transport items weighing up to 20 Ibs. occasionally. The employee must be able to use a computer for multiple hours a day. The employee must be able to move occasionally from one location to another or be able to remain in a stationary position for up to several hours a day. The employee must be able to use office productivity equipment such as a calculator, printer, and copy machine.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO