Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- Work closely with maintenance managers to understand their needs, including identifying critical metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to help guide the creation of executive dashboards.
- Project management including prioritization, staffing, setting objectives and metrics, project planning, project tracking and project implementation, as well as ensuring project goals are accomplished according to specifications with business objectives.
- Work with EAM Managers to advise and direct the objectives toward the strategic plan/goals of the organization; provide oversight on global and local integrations and system enhancements.
- Work with EAM and other teams to configure, design, build, and deploy data relationships that support the vision of the Data Relationship Manager to deliver information that supports business decisions.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders to assess the use of the current system and lead process sessions to document AS-IS processes and determine TO-BE processes.
- Manage the Energy Utility Program with the support of an Energy Analysts.
- Coordinate and work with third-party vendors to perform upgrades, installations, and engage in agreements and contract work.
- Work with teams to coordinate and facilitate EAM user groups and advisory committees.
- Provide status reports and updates of weekly progress for all projects within the EAM unit.
- Assist in budget development and monitor and control expenditures. Reconcile expenditures for the unit and project future program needs.
- Supervises the EAM Unit to include training, mentoring, training and developing the team. Adhering to EEO and Commission policies and procedures in managing personnel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with project management full lifecycle of development.
- Promote diverse and inclusive teaming and leadership.
- Strong SQL or Excel, Microsoft Suite of products.
- Prior experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and GIS.
- Utility experience a major plus.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Proven success in a collaborative, cross-functional, team-oriented environment.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or any related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in information technology support functions.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted, which together total seven (7) years.
- Depending upon area of assignment, a valid driver’s license in accordance with both State and Commission rules and regulations. Driver’s license must be unencumbered by restrictions, revocations, suspensions, or points that could limit the employee’s ability to drive Commission vehicles or perform driving duties required by the position of assignment.
- Pass Commission medical examination.
August 01, 2022
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO