Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- Manage the integrity and maintenance of all plant assets, including production equipment, facilities, utility equipment, and grounds.
- Establish departmental goals that maintain focus on improving line efficiencies, product quality, and equipment reliability.
- Strong focus on ergonomics and employee safety during both the planning and execution of capital projects.
- Emphasis on the development and enforcement of plant safety policies related to LOTO, confined space, electrical, and other industrial safety hazards.
- Implement predictive maintenance strategies to increase reliability and increase planned maintenance activity.
- Support the efficient operation of the plant through effective utilization of engineering and facility maintenance resources.
- Develop ideas and projects to reduce utility and energy costs.
- Determine equipment capabilities for new or revised factory layouts.
- Participate on the Food Safety and HACCP Team.
- Develop and foster a communication network that promotes interaction between maintenance, operations, sanitation, team leaders, and managers.
- Create a proactive work environment that involves mechanics in the planning, coordinating, and execution of work.
- Develop expertise in the maintenance organization on all mechanical, electrical, and controls platforms.
- Utilize the companies EAM system to maximize wrench time and improve equipment reliability.
- Determine skills gaps in the maintenance team and develop education/training plans to close those gaps.
- Experience with food industry standards such as HACCP, GMP, SQF, BRC
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or similar engineering field.
- Minimum of 7 years of increasing responsibility in plant engineering, reliability engineering, project engineering, or maintenance management in a high-speed automation process or manufacturing operation.
- Demonstrated understanding of equipment reliability, preventive/predictive maintenance, lubrication best practices, and precision maintenance techniques.
- Experience with PLC Programming of Allen Bradley or Similar Systems
- Experience with SMRP, ISO 55000, TPM, or similar systems.
- Knowledge of GMP, OSHA, EPA and other local codes & regulations.
- Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration, HVAC, boiler, compressed air, and electrical distribution systems.
- Must be familiar with Infor EAM or similar computerized maintenance management systems.
- Engineering Degree from ABET- Accredited Program
- 10+ years of Manufacturing Experience as a Reliability Engineer, Plant Engineer or Maintenance Engineer
- CMRP or CMRT Certification
- CIRO or CARO Certification
- Certification under ICML
- Experience with capital project management.
April 13, 2022
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO