Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Who We Are:
Do you want to work for a company named to the Best Places to Work in Rubber and Plastics? Zeon Chemicals is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in countless applications worldwide. We develop superior elastomers for the hottest parts of automotive engines, polymers for longer lasting laser printer rolls, synthetic rubber to survive oil wells' most aggressive fluids and cyclo-olefin plastics for today's advanced medical and electronic applications.
Our team is outstanding at what they do, and we enjoy a great company culture and work environment! This combination truly makes us a best place to work!
Leadership, Innovation, Solutions, Zeon Chemicals is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in countless applications worldwide. We develop superior elastomers for the hottest parts of automotive engines, polymers for longer lasting laser printer rolls, synthetic rubber to survive oil wells' most aggressive fluids and cyclo-olefin plastics for today's advanced medical and electronic applications.
Responsible for implementing and managing a predictive maintenance program to support manufacturing plants in Kentucky, Mississippi, and Texas. Please note this job is based in the Louisville, KY plant. Other responsibilities include:
- Implement and manage a predictive maintenance program including vibration analysis, infrared, ultrasonic, and oil analysis
- Manage the existing Mechanical Integrity program. Work with maintenance leaders at all sites to ensure 100% compliance.
- Manage the corporate risk insurance program and coordinate audits at all sites.
- Work with site maintenance leaders to evaluate MI reports, fitness for duty, and repair plans as necessary.
- Maintain long term replacement plan and ensure budget inclusion of major equipment in MI program.
- Review and monitor rotating equipment conditions including vibration data, lube oil results, IR and Ultrasound data. Utilize critical operating process data to evaluate equipment health.
- Manage ZCLP PdM and MI databases.
- Perform analysis of equipment histories, maintenance costs and system failures; develop a refined asset management strategy
- Provide relevant vibration, oil analysis, and other PdM data history to support root cause analysis efforts
- Lead the Corporate Reliability Team
- Corporate manager of 3rd party MI inspection services contractor.
- Recommend and purchase predictive equipment with emerging technologies. Standardize across all sites.
- Participate in equipment design ensuring reliability and maintainability are emphasized.
- Report PdM KPI’s for asset management including cost avoidance, cost savings, PdM monitoring compliance, and corrective actions in Reliance database.
- Act as a resource in identification and correction of potential equipment problems.
- Develop corporate rotating equipment reliability procedures
- Recommend and monitor continuous remote monitoring systems and applications.
- Facilitate equipment root cause failure analysis / pro-active FMECA (RCM)
- Recommend and implement PM optimization
- Identify and recommend capital project testing and monitoring equipment.
- Travel for this position is required for 15%-25% of time
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in predictive maintenance of rotating equipment with data analysis and database management in chemical/petrochemical facility.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in evaluating tank, piping and heat exchanger condition in accordance with ASME, API or STI standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- Mechanical or Chemical preferred but other engineering degrees considered if applicable reliability experience is present
- Prefer certifications or minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Vibration Analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and ultrasound analysis.
- Proficiency in SAP CMMS preferred.
- PSM experience preferred.
Zeon offers growth opportunities, a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits program. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K Plan w/Company match. Screening Requirements: Physical Exam including Drug Screen, Background Check.
Zeon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you interested?Apply On Web