FREE copy of the Uptime Elements Implementation Guide once you subscribe to Reliability Weekly
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- Provide customers with vibration data collection and analysis services utilizing Emerson and other manufacturers equipment.
- Provide training and mentoring services to customers in the use of Emerson’s portable, on-line and wireless systems.
- Assist customers in the development of their Reliability programs. Technologies to be utilized include:
- Vibration Analysis
- Oil Analysis
- Ultrasonic Analysis
- Motor Circuit Analysis
- Assist or lead the implementation of Emerson data acquisition, analysis, and monitoring systems in larger scale projects.
- Assist in promoting R.E. Mason at technical seminars and perform service-related presentations.
- Conduct live demonstrations and formal presentations that clearly communicate the capabilities and value of the AMS Suite portfolio.
- Actively support project pursuit opportunities in collaboration with the R. E. Mason Sales force.
- Work independently on-site at a customer location within the R.E. Mason territory, approximately 75% travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment, a team player
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and detail oriented
- Customer focused
- Organized and reliable; Demonstrates integrity
- US Citizenship required
- Valid driver’s license required
Required Education & Experience
- Technical degree or related field experience in PdM and vibration analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Asset Management/Reliability programs and associated software and service programs is highly preferred.
- Level 2 Vibration Analyst Certification with Level 3 preferred.
- Experience in the implementation of PdM technologies that may include vibration analysis, IR thermography, oil analysis, ultrasonics and motor circuit analysis.
- Ability to setup vibration and other PdM routes for routine monitoring on diverse plant equipment and provide database maintenance on a regular basis.
- Have specific knowledge of the AMS 2130/40 machinery analyzer or other route-based analyzer and on-line vibration monitoring systems.
- An understanding of analysis software such as the AMS Suite including Machinery Manager and Machine Works software to service customers in the RE Mason territory.
- Working knowledge of routine and advanced multi-channel data acquisition techniques including knowledge in spectral, time waveform, modal, ODS, and PeakVue analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in balancing rotating equipment and laser alignment on complex machine trains.
- The ability to provide analysis and concise reports including recommendations for repairs and the level of urgency for problems identified.
- Have diverse experience in organizational management, maintenance and reliability, as well as practical experience in plant reliability and/or maintenance management.
- Ability to implement fundamental Maintenance Optimization principals and projects.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage travel, appointments and activities including being willing to work off hours as required by customers.
- Ability to train others in the use of Emerson and other condition-based monitoring technologies
- Support services/solution growth Initiatives
- Assist with the develop and execute a comprehensive services growth strategy and plan for assigned accounts.
September 22, 2022
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO
© 2023 Reliabilityweb.com