Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Who we are:
NEXA | EAM, founded in 2015 in Ireland, began with just one client and one employee. Today, we are a trusted advisor to leading companies in the Life Sciences industry around the world with a growing team of over 110 employees. Our team of understanding, talented professionals create value for leading Life Sciences companies by focusing on the delivery of Asset Management solutions to enable world-class production. Our commitment to achieving excellence helps our clients accelerate the delivery of life-changing products to market. We achieve this through our people, who are always our highest priority. Are you ready to join a growing team that values your contributions, development, and wellness?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Work Life Balance.
- Never a dull moment! - Exposure to diverse projects with collaborative teams.
- A work environment that is both rewarding and challenging.
- Successful training program to acclimate you in your new role & continued learning, including tuition reimbursement and weekly dedicated time towards development.
- Competitive Full-Time Benefits including Paid Time Off, Health, Retirement, Education & more!
- In-person and virtual social gatherings and events.
NEXA |EAM is searching for:
A full-time, on-site, Reliability Engineer II to support our clients with activities related to the set up or optimization of their Reliability programs in Andover, MA. You will work on one of our new, leading Life-Science clients and will report directly to our NEXA | EAM Reliability Director.
About the job:
- Implementing Life Cycle Asset Management Programs.
- Developing Predictive Maintenance Strategies.
- Assisting clients with developing best practice Planning and Scheduling.
- Developing best practices for MRO Management.
- Performing Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Performing audits of the current Reliability Program.
- Asset Criticality and Risk Assessments.
- Assist with other projects, as required.
- We are looking for people with:
- Associates Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Reliability.
- Experience in acting as a lead / single point of contact for technical issues, program issues, training etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Reliability Maintenance concepts.
- Understanding of Reliability Business Processes and where optimization is possible.
- Ability to speak confidently to equipment reliability issues and potential improvements.
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Official certification in Reliability / Maintenance (e.g., CRE).
You will be a match if you are:
- Understanding of your client’s and colleague’s needs.
- Willing to operate the NEXA way, every day, by showing relentless drive in ensuring success.
- Attentive to detail and believe passionately in “Right First Time.”
- Proactive in everything you do.
- An advocate of continuous improvement, which is vital to continued success.
- Adaptable and flexible to meet client and project needs.
If this sounds like you, apply today by: Emailing your updated resume to our People Experience Warrioress – Candalee Alicea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO