Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Engineering Maintenance Excellence
- Support the establishment of best practice standards and principles for equipment requirements and maintenance.
- Provide technical expertise on equipment performance and reliability.
- Support the establishment of programs and solutions for increasing uptime solving equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing maintenance equipment teams and process engineering teams.
- Deploy equipment and maintenance excellence applying root cause analysis and problem-solving skill sets across the Enterprise
- Defines and writes preventative and predictive maintenance strategies
- Partner with diverse engineering team responsible for development and maintenance of our Global equipment inventory
- Partner with internal and external experts to maintain and strengthen relevant engineering and technical expert
- Grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
- Understand and comply with company policies & procedures and external standards & guidance.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to both engineering and organizational challenges.
Must Have (Minimum Requirements):
(To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.)
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering field required with minimum of 4 years of direct equipment or maintenance engineering experience
- OR advance degree in Engineering with minimum of 2 years of direct equipment or maintenance engineering experience
Nice to Have (Preferred)
- 4 years of direct equipment or maintenance engineering experience
- Previous experience in Maintenance Excellence, Total Performance Maintenance (TPM) at distinct advantage
- Dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on global team
- CMRP, CMRT, or CRL certification
Min Salary USD 95600
Max Salary USD 143400
Travel: Yes, < 50 % of the Time
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America).
Are you interested?Apply On Web