FREE copy of the Uptime Elements Implementation Guide once you subscribe to Reliability Weekly
Are you interested?Apply On Web
- Work with strategic business partners within/outside the business to maximize product sales through strategic services offering (training, assessments etc.)
- Serve as lubrication subject matter expert (SME) and point of contact to provide technical engineering and application support to end-users and distribution partners.
- Serve as an SME and field application specialist in support of sales, services, and product management teams.
- Support our Strategic Account Customers by serving in project management and/or project implementation specialist roles.
- Provide product and application training to internal and external customers.
- Provide end-user training on lubrication as an instructor of Des-Case training and workshop classes.
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise and knowledge in all current and future Des-Case products and services.
- Be able to clearly communicate the value proposition for the complete line of Des-Case products to internal (Distribution Partners) and external (end-user) customers.
- Support product development and research activities through participation in conferences, industry-specific events, and focus groups, etc.
- Attend to all customer relationships by staying abreast of their industry, their issues, client constraints, and client opportunities.
- Remain committed and driven to the successful leverage of services and training into increased product sales.
- Remain committed to sustaining Company culture and the growth of Company core competencies.
Background & Other (preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the industrial arena.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with manufacturers.
- Previous work experience involving lubrication, filtration, manufacturing, fluid power specialists, power generation, or similar industry
- Travel up to 50% as required
- A work hard, play hard mentality.
Since this position involves extensive travel and/or remote field support, the successful candidate may live anywhere within the Continental United States, provided they are within reasonably close proximity to an airport with access to both domestic and international destinations.
About the Company
Headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee (Nashville area), Des-Case is consistently named one of Tennessee's top workplaces and is a leading manufacturer of contamination control products for industrial lubricants. The company was founded in 1983 and―now more than 35 years later― markets an array of products and services designed to help companies make equipment investments last longer. Des-Case has worked with some of the world’s largest companies, both directly and through partners. Its trademarked and patented solutions are marketed through an extensive distribution network, private label distributors, and OEM partners. For more information please visit us at descase.com.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees but do not represent a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, the statements herein do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
May 02, 2022
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
Rapid Review - Formerly CRL 4-Hour Fundamental
Uptime Elements Reliability Leadership Rapid Review Course
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO
© 2023 Reliabilityweb.com