Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
About the Responsibilities
Provides reliability engineering services as a member of an asset management team responsible for the reliability, availability and maintenance of pumping plants, water conveyance systems and facilities for the Central Arizona Project (CAP). Guides the Central Arizona Project (CAP) in identifying solutions to technical multi-disciplinary engineering problems that require the use of independent judgment and initiative in making technical decisions of considerable difficulty and impact. The Senior Engineer develops and manages maintenance programs using analytical processes such as RCM, FMEA and RCFA. Uses predictive and condition-based monitoring technologies to assess, evaluate and provide engineering support for large vertical centrifugal pumps and turbines, valves, cooling water systems, radial and sluice gates, hydraulic systems, fire suppression, HVAC and other auxiliary systems. Uses condition assessments to scope and plan equipment overhauls, specify replacements and repair procedures, and develop asset-based budgets. Tracks and uses various metrics and KPI’s to evaluate maintenance program effectiveness. Assures failure modes are appropriately addressed. Recommends and evaluates proposed modifications. Manages spare parts inventory. This position will act as a productive team member, or team leader, on interdependent technical support teams.
- Develop and manage an integrated maintenance program for all CAP facilities that incorporates preventive/predictive maintenance (ppm) industry best practices.
- Develop, assess and modify equipment maintenance plans based on analytical processes such as reliability centered maintenance, failure modes and effects, root cause failure analysis; and reliability and cost targets.
- Develop and manage asset condition assessment models that use predictive maintenance data to compute condition scores and grades for all major assets.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and metrics relating to the maintenance program for improvement opportunities.
- Consult and communicate with CAP management to develop asset-based budgets and work plans.
- Provide engineering expertise and experience-based knowledge in support of CAP Maintenance, Engineering Resources and Project Management personnel.
About the Qualifications
For the Engineer position: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field and a minimum of five (5) years of applicable Mechanical engineering experience; Or a Master’s degree and three (3) years of Mechanical Engineering experience is required.
For the Senior Engineer position: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of eight (8) years total Mechanical Engineering experience; Or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of six (6) years of Mechanical Engineering experience.
Must have at least one of the following:
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional.
- Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer
*Twelve (12) years total Mechanical Engineering experience is required for the senior position if none of the certifications or licenses above are held.Please note that this position has some physical requirements and pre-employment physical testing would be required upon offer. See the full position descriptions on the CAP website for more specific details about job duties, physical requirements, and working conditions.
About the Pay
Note: The salary range listed ($85,987 - $121,825) reflects the TARGET HIRING RANGE only and does not represent the full pay range for this position.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer: $85,987 - $103,251
Senior Mechanical Reliability Engineer: $101,483 – $121,825
If you are a creative thinker looking for exciting challenges and work variety, at an amazing company, APPLY ONLINE TODAY www.cap-az.com/jobs! Your water, your future.
Are you interested?Apply On Web