The new MEMOLUB ONE LPS utilizes the same reliable patented positive displacement pumping system as the MEMOLUB HPS but, with reduced output pressure, is specifically designed for single point lubrication. The simple MEMO system, used to set the programming of the MEMOLUB ONE LPS, eliminates the risk of inadvertently changing the lubricant output frequency setting, thus avoiding human error. MEMOLUB ONE LPS can be remotely mounted up to 6 feet from the lube point, minimizing the danger of accessing critical points. The low cost, easy-to-change, replaceable lubricant cartridge (available with the customer’s choice of grease or oil) and battery pack are the only consumables required, reducing not only the environmental impact, but also the ongoing cost of use when compared to other similar systems.
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW