FREE copy of the Uptime Elements Implementation Guide once you subscribe to Reliability Weekly
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Primary Purpose- Drive, coach and implement Reliability Excellence systems across multiple Rolling Mills and Extrusion Plants.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities-
- Develop standards, coach implementation of Equipment Reliability system components.
- Defect Elimination, Criticality Analysis
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, CMMS
- Condition-based Monitoring
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Drive the culture and ownership of Reliability across rolling and extrusion businesses.
- This includes working with Director of Opex, Plant and Area Managers to identify target projects and hands-on work with the plant teams to execute actions.
- Coach and help with training and development of various Reliability Excellence skills amongst various layers of organization.
- Identify and report to the Business Units the opportunities for improvement in OEE and productivity.
- Leverage other resources within Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team as well as other resources such as IT and Finance to drive effective and sustainable change in Equipment Reliability.
- Major Customers
- Business Unit, Operation and Maintenance Managers in Rolled Products and Extrusions
Basic or Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Reliability Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years' experience in Equipment Reliability or Maintenance or Engineering with strong leadership, team building and facilitation skills across Operations business organization.
- Failure Mode Error Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Equipment asset Hierarchies
- Leadership and facilitation of multi-disciplinary Improvement Teams in a manufacturing environment
- Data analysis, visualization and reporting
- Skilled and experienced in advanced Excel and PowerPoint
ABOUT USABOUT ARCONIC
Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC), a Fortune 500 company, is a leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well as innovative architectural products, that advance the automotive, aerospace, commercial transportation, industrial and building and construction markets. Building on more than a century of innovation, Arconic helps to transform the way we fly, drive, and build. We are proud that 77% of our employees are happy working for Arconic and would recommend it as a great place to work and that 80% of our employees would recommend their managers to others.
We live our core values and commit to delivering sustainable value to our customers, our employees, our communities and our shareholders.
At Arconic, we:
Act With Integrity. We lead with respect, honesty, transparency and accountability.
Safeguard our Future. We protect and improve the health and safety of our employees, communities and environment.
Grow Stronger Together. We cultivate an inclusive and diverse culture that advocates for equity.
Earn Customer Loyalty. We build customer partnerships through best-in-class products and service.
Drive Operational Excellence. We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, agility, people development and collaboration.
Create Value. We achieve success by generating and growing value for our shareholders.
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits). Arconic is in compliance with all relevant Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations.
This position is subject to Export Control LawThis position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Qualified candidate must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the relevant government agency. Business demands may require employer to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
United States Equal Employment Opportunity StatementArconic affirms its policy to operate without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age.
ABOUT THE TEAMABOUT TENNESSEE OPERATIONS Tennessee Operations is located 3 hours North of Atlanta, GA; 2.5 hours East of Nashville, TN; and 4 hours West of Charlotte, NC. Arconic’s Tennessee Operations is one of the most modern aluminum fabricating facilities in the world. Our plants produce high-quality molten metal and aluminum sheet and are recognized as a world leader in the business. The facility has been located at the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains for 100 years and continues to thrive and grow.
April 22, 2023
Are you interested?Apply On Web
View all Events
Rapid Review - Formerly CRL 4-Hour Fundamental
Uptime Elements Reliability Leadership Rapid Review Course
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO
© 2023 Reliabilityweb.com